Did you know that learning gives people more happiness than having sex, watching sports or playing the lottery? It seems knowledge is considered a highly sought after award, particularly as it relates to understanding people. In the past century, we have moved from the Industrial Age to the Information Age and now into the Age of Knowledge. Do you know what's next? The Age of Emotion.
As these last two stops might suggest, learning is no longer just about achieving financial success. Learning now must relate to helping others achieve their full potential! Here are some statistics that relate to the human thirst for understanding:
- 72% of us think we should devote more time to personal development.
- Seven in ten adults (71%) think that learning can lead to a better quality of life.
- 95% of people think that learning about new things boosts your confidence.
- 96% of people prefer the approach taken by the Infused Coaching Program over the traditional seminar/classroom style of meeting.
- 92% of people think that learning about new things is enjoyable.
Please keep in mind that not all teaching involves learning. The learning discussed above, and to which the statistics relate, involves knowledge that will lead to a better quality of life. This type of learning impacts character. Unlike most corporate training, The Infused Coaching Program was designed to develop character and culture, and dives deep into topics such as motivation, emotional intelligence, awareness, change and self-worth.