Step 01: Read or Listen to, "The Myth of Sisyphus, Summary"
Step 02: Watch the Following Coaching Video
Step 03: Activity
- List three adjectives for the three extreme positions.
- Using the graph below, plot the following types of employees: New Hire, Struggling New Hire, Self-Important Sales Rep, Office Rockstar, Under Appreciated Manager, Close Minded Director, and New Manager.
- Plot three positions from your past or present.
- Plot your team members. Discuss this chart with your team. Have your team plot themselves on this chart.
- Pay attention to team distribution. What does that mean?